Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Party

I have had a lot of people ask about our Halloween Party.  In all of the excitement that was last week, I forgot to send a note home.  :(  I am terribly sorry....  I AM sending a note home on Monday.  Just in case!

Our party will be Thursday, the 31st, at 2:00.  I have several activities planned for us that are Halloween themed throughout the day.  The last thing we will do before the party is have a reading activity called "The Carving of Old Jack".  It gives us step-by-step instructions on how to carve a jack-o-lantern.  At the end, I will carve a pumpkin to light up during our party.

For this party I always do a mixture of whatever parents want to help me out with giving to students.  Chips, dips, cookies, small sandwiches, and candy, along with drinks usually winds students up enough in time to send them home to you.  Whatever you would like to donate to help us would be greatly appreciated!  I know Fall Festival was last week and we were overwhelmed at how much was donated for that big event.  I AM SO IMPRESSED!  So, please give what you would like for this party, please do not feel as though you have to send something!  :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment